Industry leaders in power tools, Milwaukee have earned themselves a loyal fanbase and wanted to make sure their emails tapped into this dedicated following.
Referred by our connected agency, NetConstruct, Milwaukee wanted to move away from their existing email marketing platform that had a clunky user experience and lacked in-depth reporting. Looking for a team who lives and breathes email whilst providing next-level service, Conesso was a perfect fit for Milwaukee.
Keeping their audience in mind, we create, implement, and report on Milwaukee’s email marketing strategy. To grow brand awareness, we’ve set up targeted campaigns to their large database of buyers, sellers, and dedicated fans. To ensure their emails hit the spot each month, Milwaukee also take advantage of our managed services, providing them with the in-depth insight and additional support they were looking for.
We worked closely with NetConstruct to ensure a seamless connection between Milwaukee’s website and email marketing. This enabled us to set up trigger campaigns such as a welcome series and monthly prize notifications. Using our platforms’ survey and form builder, we set up data capture forms to enable Mailwaukee to grow their database and learn more about their audience’s preferences.
- A seamless connection between the Conesso platform and their website
- Improved analytics on customer engagement and audience behaviour
- Capturing contact data for new subscribers, personas, and preferences
- Increase of 100,000 subscribers over 18 months
- Easy-to-build targeted campaigns to their large audience
- Iterative improvements to their email strategy through monthly reports and on-hand support
- 22 markets across the EU trained to build emails in their local language, with most of west Europe included